Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Traveling
I recently learned that I was accepted into the Budapest 2014 study abroad program and it got me thinking. Traveling has been a dream of mine ever since I can remember and this opportunity is more than I feel I could have asked for. I am going to make the best of it and see the most I can possibly see. It makes me wonder about those who haven't seen much more than the inner working of their home towns, and never make it past the border of that state that almost starts to mentally entrap them. My home town is a place where if you make it out sane and successful, good for you. Hometowns can do that to you. THey almost seem as if they are the only thing out there and really what can be better than a home cooked meal and your family? In my mind, a lot is better than that. The world is a never ending world of opportunities when you take advantage of it. I haven't traveled much yet, but I know once I do I won't want to stop. I want the world become my muse, my will for writing, and my drive for success. It will bring me experience, cultural diversity and a different kind of intelligence. Intelligence through seeing, which to me is the the best way of learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment