Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Highways
As I was on my way back to UNH from my hometown this weekend I peered out the window a majority of the 6 hour ride. What else is there really to do? I watched as Florida, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina and several more states license plates pass me throughout my trip whether I be in that certain state or not. It made me wonder how what matters to me a New Yorker currently residing in New Hampshire have the same interests or idea of news as the next person possibly from California or maybe even another country. People come from all over and what I've come to realize to that no two places are alike, so how can peoples interests be the same? It a question I always ask myself. Top news catches the attention of the most people possible because it is urgent and surprising, it's interesting to me that our top story could be another newspapers low grade every day story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment