Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Catching up
As the beginning of semester craze begins and everyone becomes acclimated to their semester work load and make sure they are on there game for the tough weeks to come later in the semester, here I am, in the tough weeks holding on for dear life to play the game I like to call catch up. I like the classes I take, and when I actually sit down to do the work I know I can do it but I suffer the rough life of out of this world ADHD and constantly wonder what else is there rather than what is actually in front of me. My weekly stories become harder and harder as I think of another story idea each day better than the other, never giving me time to actually work on just one damn story. I fill my head with constant different scenarios and perfect stories that blow my mind, then bam something comes along and it all slips. The thing about this time is catch up is actually fun. I've been so caught up in the grades of writing that I forgot I actually like to do it. I love to put my thoughts on paper, no matter how jumbled they may seem to you, or even me. The insane complex inside my brain breathes for a bit and is able to connect to the outside and grab hold of what there is to actually do, rather than what I want to do. So this time rather than barely breathing, I'm coming to a place of relaxation that this is actually possible. Take that catch up, seems like this time I got you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment