Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Music

Music is the key's to ones soul. Whether one likes rap but the other likes hardcore, it shows a part of someone that can't just simply be explained. It's something that is expressed, and it brings out a part in someone that they can't quite express in themselves. Concerts are interesting, no matter the genre to me. I will go to a concert of someone I may have never even heard of or never bothered to listen to because I knew I would dislike them. A concert shows the artists intentions of their art. The feelings they express in their lyrics, and it shows a different side to their music. No matter the person, there is a part of them that may even hate music, because of reasons they have for themselves. It reminds me of my writing. This blog is always so hard for me because I try to express something I'm not sure I care about when I begin writing. Every blog I have written has started from a random thought in my head and turned into completely different. It may be completely disorganized, or maybe just my way of finding how to express myself. Like music, if I ever have writers block I will shuffle through my outdated ITunes until I find something that brings out inspiration and something I haven't thought of before or rather, written about.

No comments:

Post a Comment