Tuesday, October 29, 2013
What I still don't understand about news
What I still don't understand about news is it's constant restraints. The politics is really what I mean. Writing is supposed to be about truth, passion and for the love of doing it. When money, politics and business comes into it a sense of corruption comes alongs with it as well. No matter what you do all those factors will come along, but I guess what I'm saying is I don't get the use for them in general. I know why they come about, but I guess it's wishful thinking to hope for the cold hard truth. I was reading a play for Brit Lit the other day and there was a line said by one of the characters that caught my attention. "The truth is hardly pure and never simple." That is exactly it, the truth is ideal but not always possible. It's hard to expect truth from something when we rarely live true to how it's really supposed to be. We made this world the way we wanted, and for the ones who didn't want it this way rest we live the way we want to fight it. It's the way of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment